The Bristol Fourth of July Committee presents its Annual Photography Contest. Please read the entry details and contest rules below. Entry forms can be downloaded from the right column.
- The contest is open to all Bristol residents with the exception of 4th of July Committee members and professional photographers.
- Each entry must be an unmounted 8” x 10” print.
- Each entry must have your name, address, telephone number, title and category on an index card or entry label taped to the back of the photo.
- Entries must be taken either conventionally or digitally and printed on photo paper.
- Photographs may be black & white, sepia or color.
- Each contestant may enter a maximum of 1 photograph in each of the 5 categories.
- All photographs need not relate to the 4th of July.
- Entries must be dropped off at Rogers Free Library by 5 p.m., Tuesday, May 26, 2015.
- Failure to comply with the above 8 items will result in disqualification.
- The contest will be judged by professional photographers.
- Winners will be notified by telephone no later than Saturday, June 6, 2015.
- Ribbons will be awarded for First, Second and Third place in each category. One Best of Show ribbon will also be awarded.
- The winning photographs will be displayed at Rogers Free Library from June 6, 2015 through July 31, 2015. Selected non-winning entries will also be displayed throughout the Library.
- Entries may be picked up at Rogers Free Library between August 1, 2015 and August 15, 2015. The Bristol 4th of July Committee will not be responsible for unclaimed photographs.
- If you have questions please contact Frank Fales at 253.5486.
Bristol (i.e. landmarks, architecture, artifacts, nautical)
Creative (i.e. black & white, sepia, colorized, etc.)