Longest Traveled Award
Each year the Bristol Fourth of July Committee seeks the individual who has traveled the longest distance to return to Bristol for our Annual Bristol Fourth of July Celebration. Anyone interested in entering the Longest Traveled contest should read the requirements and then download the Longest Traveled Form and return it to:
9 Tobin Lane
Bristol, RI 02809
- 1. All applications must be mailed to Judy Squires, Subcommittee Chairman, 9 Tobin Lane, Bristol, RI 02809 .
- 2. Deadline for receipt of application is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 26, 2015.
- 3. Applicant must have resided in Bristol for a minimum of five (5) years (does not have to be consecutive) and cannot be a current resident. Residence is subject to verification by the Committee.
- In case of a tie, the application submitted the earliest would prevail.
- Winner will be notified by telephone on or about June 30, 2015.
- A United States Flag, which has flown over the Capitol in Washington, D.C., will be presented to the winner at Patriotic Exercises on Monday, July 4, 2015.